The Keystone Community Education Council is a not-for-profit community education council funded largely by the Pennsylvania Department of Education to meet workforce development needs in Clarion, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties and their surrounding areas. The Community Education Council’s role is that of an unbiased facilitator and broker of locally delivered education and training. In support of this role, the Keystone CEC-
- serves as a resource and clearinghouse for businesses and individuals seeking to access post-secondary education and training
- brokers academic agreements
- assists in needs assessment and curriculum development
- facilitates business partnerships and consortia
- coordinates training and
- markets course offerings.
More In Training…