Fall and Spring Classes
An Exciting Training Program for Entrepreneurs
(625 businesses graduated with a 85% success)
Do you dream of starting a business, but not sure where to start? Are you a small business trying to take it to the next level? Are you looking to increase your income?
- Set realistic business and personal goals
- Develop a written business plan
- Learn the basics of record-keeping, financial statements, bookkeeping, marketing, and MORE!
- Gain access to small loans, marketing assistance, and other business support services
- Receive ongoing assistance as your business grows
For the dates and times of the next class, more information or to register, please contact:
Ronnie Beith – 814-437-1619 x123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location of class: Northwest Savings Bank, 1301 Liberty Street, Franklin, PA
Major Sponsor: Northwest Savings Bank
Sponsors: Penn State Cooperative Extension, City of Franklin, Franklin Area Chamber of Commerce, Svetz Consulting Services LLC, Keystone Community Education Council, County of Venango, Franklin Industrial & Commercial Development Agency (FICDA), and Seneca Printing Express.