The Mechatronics Technology Program provides skills and knowledge in three major areas: mechanical engineering, electrical/electronic engineering and control systems. This technology training is relevant to several industries including the Marcellus Shale natural gas industry, energy, manufacturing and supply chain and logistics. Students who pursue this degree will benefit from a technical core set of courses that combine industry-recognized certification and quality college education.
Upon successful completion of the program, the graduate will:
- Use quality and safety standards necessary for the operating, maintaining and repairing of industrial equipment.
- Program, configure and operate automated, industrial equipment for machining, assembly and production.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment applying basic and preventative maintenance techniques.
- Apply basic computational skills in measurement and analysis of technical formulas and schematics.
- Utilize technical and organizational skills to effectively engage with team members and a diverse customer base.
Download the 2019mechatronicsprogramflyer flyer.