FREE Entrepreneur Series for Veterans!
Venango County Department of Veteran Affairs Announces this training series for veterans only!
• Developing a veteran owned businesses (existing or new startup)
• Have you dreamed about owning your own business?
• Do you have a hobby that you might like to turn into a business?
• No prior business experience required!
• Very casual supportive environment
• Small group size – less than 10 participants!
• Refreshments provided for each session
Seven week program (Call for upcoming schedule)
You will develop your business idea with an instructor who has over 30 years of experience developing over 500 businesses in the four county region.
- Develop an individualized business plan that personally fits your idea and type of business.
- Understand business financials, marketing, leadership, human resources, time management and sales skills.
- Have access to individual business coaching during and after the program series at no cost to you.
- Access to small business resources including five FREE Chamber / Business Association memberships, small business loans, mentoring and many other benefits to assist your business growth.
- Individualized coaching provided after the program to ensure a higher likelihood of success (Program success rate is 85%!)
Sessions will be held Wednesday evenings from 6-8:00 p.m. at Northwest Bank, 1301 Liberty Street, Franklin, PA 16323 (ADA accessible facility)
To register, or for further information, contact:
Rich Mulholland – Veteran Affairs Director
814-432-9780 or email [email protected]us
Gary Svetz – Instructor
814-336-1305 or email [email protected]