We are gearing up for the start of the 4th cohort of this apprenticeship program – September 2021
The Keystone Community Education Council(KCEC) has teamed up with the American Injection Molding (AIM) Institute, ARC (Appalachian Regional Commission), and Clarion University to help bridge the skills gap in Northwestern Pennsylvania’s manufacturing workforce.
A collaboration of twelve plastic manufacturers in our region pioneered this unique program.
INVEST IN YOUR PEOPLE!
AWARD-WINNING Apprenticeship Program for Plastic Process Technicians
Funding Available to help defray program cost
Enrolling NOW for September 2021
WHY OUR APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM?
- Employees chosen for training feel valued, building loyalty to your company.
- Keystone Community Education Council helps interested companies receive reimbursement for nearly two-thirds of the program cost.
- Develops the next generation of leaders within your company
- Apprentices have the opportunity to earn Pennsylvania state registered, industry-specic certications and are eligible to earn credits toward an associate degree of Applied Science in Industrial Technology at Clarion University.
- Apprenticeships narrow the skills gap and help retain institutional knowledge in preparation for a retiring workforce.
If you are interested in participating in this apprenticeship program or have questions, please contact Lance Hummer, Executive Director at the Keystone Community Education Council, by emailing [email protected] or calling (814) 677- 4427.