Community College Manufacturing Certificates
5 Technical Certificate Programs are being Offered in the Fall of 2019
Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Gain the skills needed to get a good-paying job!
- Low to no tuition costs!
- No need to travel far…just to a local Career and Technical Center!
- Earn while you learn with participating employers!
These programs are being offered to help address the “skills gap” problem in the manufacturing industry in our region. This will bring the same affordable, quality, technical education offered at the Community Colleges to the underserved rural counties of Northwest PA at the lowest cost possible. This partnership is a proven method to help rural communities and local employers meet their educational/training needs by utilizing the local Career and Technology Centers during the times they are not being used by high school students.
The Pennsylvania CareerLink Young Adult Services has funds available to help cover training costs if you are between 16-24 years of age and fit any of these conditions:
- Dropped out of school
- Low in math, reading, and/or writing skills
- Unstable housing, runaway, or in foster care
- Pregnant or parenting
- Burdened with a Criminal Record
- Disabled or faced with other barriers to employment
- English as a second language
- Need additional assistance to complete your education