KCEC has been actively involved in developing a strategic approach to the Workforce Development needs in the communities of the Northwest Region. The following illustrates the activity of KCEC.
- Chair of the Plastic Apprenticeship Program
- Facilitator of the Carpenters Union Apprenticeship Associates Degree Program
- Facilitating the Northwest PA Oil and Gas HUB Taskforce.
- Maintenance of the www.nwpaoilandgashub.com website.
- Collaboration with the TEAM Consortium
- Participant in the Northwest Commission Oil and Gas Steering Committee.
- The Educational Representative for the Local Management Committee.
- Board of the Oil Regional Alliance.
- Facilitating the Next Gen Industry Partnership for Plastics.
- Facilitator of the Plastic Process Technician Apprenticeship Program
- Adult Education Advisory Group for the Venango CTC.
- Desk to Derrick Association (promotes education and professional development with the petroleum, energy and allied industries)
- Collaboration with the Oh-Penn Apprenticeship Program.
- Participant in the Northwest Commission’s PREP Program.
- Participant in the Manufacturers Association EMRP Initiative.
- Coordinator of the Pre Apprenticeship program connected to the CTC’s
- Clarion University Applied Technology Advisory Group
For questions contact Keystone Community Education Council at: