March 10th-May 5th
We Offer an Exciting Training Program for Entrepreneurs (675 companies with an 85% success rate)
- Do you dream of starting a business, but not sure where to start
- Are you a small business trying to take it to the next level
- Are you looking to increase your income
- Set realistic business and personal goals
- Learn the basics of record-keeping, financial statements, bookkeeping, marketing and MORE!
- Develop a written business plan
- Gain access to small business loans, marketing with social media techniques, Quickbooks training and other business support services
- Develop effective time management and sales skills
- Receive on-going assistance as your business grows
Program benefits – over $ 2,500 of value for discounted services –
free Chamber memberships, Crawford County Convention & Visitors Bureau Memberships for hospitality businesses, business associations, in-depth sales and time management individual profiles, professional advisory group access and more.
Instructor with over 25 years of business experience assisting entrepreneurs
Sessions: Tuesday evenings from 6:00–8:30 PM Starting: March 10th-May 5th
Location: Meadville Area Chamberof Commerce 908 Diamond Park, Meadville, PA 16335
Community Based Program Fee: $125.00 per person
To register contact Emilee: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814–337–8030 at the Chamber for the program application.