Plastics Process Technician Apprenticeship Program
ACT NOW to take advantage of this opportunity!
INVEST IN YOUR PEOPLE!
Apprenticeship Program for Plastic Process Technicians
- Funding available for nearly two-thirds of the program cost.
- Employees chosen for training feel valued, building loyalty to your company.
- Develops the next generation of leaders within your company.
- Apprentices can earn PA- State registered, industry-specific certifications and are eligible to earn credits towards an associates degree of Applied Science in Industrial Technology at Clarion University.
- Apprenticeships narrow the skills gap and help retain institutional knowledge in preparation for a retiring workforce.
6100 West Ridge Road Erie, PA
*course location subject to change
If you are interested in participating in this apprenticeship program, please contact Lance Hummer, Executive Director at the Keystone Community Education Council, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 814.677.4427.
Lance J Hummer
Keystone Community Education Council
Course Training Hours and On-the-Job Hours
|Health & Safety|
|Team building OSHA||40 – 500|
|Plastics Materials||32 – 500|
|Mold Design||32 – 500|
|Maintenance||40 – 500|
|Mold-Start-Up & Trouble shooting Essentials||46 – 500|
|Quality Systems*||40 – 500|
|Mechanics Of Molding & Process Development||89 – 500|
|Additional Required OJT||500|
|Total in-class training hours||319|
|Total on-the-job hours||4000|